Pelatihan Effective HR Training and Development
Training has always been perceived as a means to up the under-achievers’ performance when organisations have un-expensed budget. But in these days of budget-crunched environment, training has become much of a luxury unless the organisation recognises that right at the start of recruitment – one has to weigh between hiring a square peg to fit a square hole, or if sufficient competencies are met for the job to minimise any candidates from being “chiselled” through training to fit that hole. Hence, Learning & Development is then to facilitate talent management, for retention or to re-skilling, in today’s context.
- The difference between Training, Learning, Coaching and Mentoring
- Promote workplace Learning
- Managing Competencies
- Training Needs Analysis
Who Should Attend
This highly interactive course is designed for those involved in the role of Learning & Development and/or anyone who needs to internalise key concepts/knowledge into actual practice.
- Training, Learning & Development
- Learning vs Training
- how it support organisation’s strategic directions
- When is Training hindered?
- How do people recognise a learning organisation?
- How training aligns the orgnisation’s Mission, Vision and Values?
- Why are training budgets under-utilised or unutilised even in good times?
The Training Manager & Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Understanding stakeholders as learning partners and alignment with business needs
- Competencies of an effective training manager
- Setting up the HRD function – training & development strategic directions
- Managing learning stakeholders’ communications and expectations
- Managing the training function
- Measuring returns on learning & development
- Evaluation criteria for the Training Manager
- Understanding competency-based practices
- Components of a competency-based framework
- Implementing a holistic competency-based culture and practice
- Establishing a learning culture
- Andragogy & Pedagogy
- Different learning methodology
- Traditional and Blended learning
- Experiential and Action learning
- Facilitating learning
- Managing learning content and content developers
Learning Calendar of Events and Programs
- Rationale of a training calendar
- Events and program logistics management
- Criteria for contracting vendors and venues
Quality in Training
- Criteria of consistent and sustaining effectiveness in learning and learning facilitators
- Ensuring quality assurance, controls and audits
- Evaluation criteria and cycles
- Learning vs Training
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Sertifikat Training
- Modul Materi (Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- Souvenir Eksklusif
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Jam 10:00 & 14:00)
- Penjemputan Bandara – Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
Biaya dan Lokasi
- Yogyakarta : Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta
- Bandung : Rp 7.600.000,- / Peserta
- Jakarta : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Surabaya : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Malang : Rp 7.800.000,- / Peserta
- Semarang : Rp 7.200.000,- / Peserta
- Solo : Rp 7.500.000,- / Peserta
- Bali : Rp 7.000.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Lombok : Rp 7.400.000,- / Peserta (Minimal 2 peserta)
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal dan lokasi dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak kami.